PART 3: 3D Printed head and some further OpenCV and a bit of Servos

 So, in todays episode of, "How can Tony waste his time doing some worthless task, he'll never get that time back y'know....",

CLICK HERE TO WASTE SOME OF YOUR TIME SEEING HOW I WASTED MINE

I give an update on the progress of the face detection / recognition code

I scratch my head as to why the CPU usage is still so high?

I figure out why the CPU usage is so high!

I do a very quick explanation of HAAR classifier usage and hence the CPU usage issue

I get bored and do some fun stuff with hardware - mainly hooking up SERVOs to a Raspberry Pi 4



I also get very irate with myself as I still cannot find the Wifi extender device that will allow me to play with my old 486DX40 Handbook (the worlds smallest "laptop" device) and get it connecting to the Internet - why?....why not!... I set it all up 6 years ago and I just want to see if it's still valid... and okay, I might set it up as a cheeky web-server!

CLICK HERE TO WASTE SOME OF YOUR TIME SEEING HOW I WASTED MINE


Comments