Quantum leadership

So...it has been noticed that I have been rather quiet on the technical front for quite some time... have I been doing exciting things? have I been doing boring things? have I been doing both and neither of those two things?  I've been doing all of them....and more.


"That makes no sense!", I hear you say.  Well, as you may or may not know I've had a bit more than a passing interest in Mysticism, Cosmology, the Occult and Magical teaching of times gone by.  Yes, I do actually have a larger library than John Dee had back in the day.  Did I go off and become the next Gandalf the grey or Dr.Strange?  No.  Well, okay, maybe a little bit...... I was attempting to learn the techniques and learning practices of working with the mind, soul and the perception of reality of the world (as you do) and looking at ways that these teachings and practices can be applied in a Technology orientated world.  I like a challenge ;-)

As you can imagine, this sort of thing requires time, spare brain processing power and effort and a reduction of distractions.  Therefore, this year I chose to work on a cutting edge first of a kind project doing a vast amount of foundation work to make it successful and consuming a lot of my time and attention to details - why? well....as you'll find out (and I'll share in the near future), when you observe, you create.  Therefore you plan, imagine, virtually construct in your imagination - then "look the other way" (!observe) and kick off the create and then you look (observe) to make it happen.  Okay, that sounded like gibberish didn't it.  Welcome to attempting to understand the Quantum world and apply the concepts to the current world around us :-D



I'll do a follow up article (in depth) to go through the findings and applications of Quantum to Corporate business and technology and how it is going to be the NEXT transition shift/wave.


Oh, I've also been making a Java Android Mobile application that uses Speech to Text, then calls the APIs of the IBM Watson Conversation Service translates that Text back to Speech and enables you to have a full blown conversation in voice instead of having to type and read messages (also does it in 3 different languages at the moment) - I'll create an article specifically to show you how to do this quickly and easily using the Watson SDK.  Then, "if" my arm gets twisted enough, I might look at porting it to run on iOS (but as I still don't have a iOS device, it might be tricky!)

Comments