Voice recognition on the Edge

Small. [tick]  Not internet connected. [tick] Not slurping your data. [tick] Not owned by global Tech company selling your data. [tick]  Made by people you know and trust. [tick]

Welcome to the NICLA VOICE:


(and yes, of course I'm signed up to get one when they become available!)

Funny thing - when I first ever went to the web-page I read that as [subscribe to the WANTING list]

Now, NICLA VISION is what most people would have been aware of in the past, but this new board is amazing (potentially)




I won't bother repeating more, however

GO VISIT HERE

for the latest information and to know more.



UPDATE:

I have just noticed this device for sale - SU-03T offline opensource voice recognition



Official WEBSITE

Amazon (yes, there are cheaper one's from £8-£13)


Okay, so it might be a bit more RAW than the above device, it does however have a lower price entry, it's open and it can be used in a lot more flexible scenarios (according to things I've read).

For (est)£10 it might be worth a go to see how it works out, whilst waiting for the NICLA device.






Comments