IBM & BMW and IoT


I don't know what you were doing a couple of months ago?.... but I know what I was doing with one of those BMW i8s :-)



This was my "office desk"

There are times I love my job.....


"The Internet of Things is transforming our relationship with the physical world. In Munich Germany, IBM is creating a new global center for collaborative innovation side-by-side with clients and partners. IBM will invest $200 million US to make Watson IoT HQ one of the most advanced facilities in the world.

BMW is one of the first collocated partners and together, we will start a new pilot program to explore the role of IBM Watson in the BMW i8 hybrid car. BMW engineers & IBM experts will work together in "collaboratories" to explore Watson technologies for personalization of the driving experience.

With conversational interfaces & machine learning, cars will get to know their drivers better."

Comments