GardenBot...is real

Unfortunately, it's not my GardenBot, because I've been too frikkin busy doing stupid work for Finance companies instead of revolutionising the Farming industry!!!!

Seriously, if I had the ability to have spent the past 3 years doing what I wanted to do...and that was to basically make a large scale robot that could do gardening and then venture into full scale farming, then it would have been myself going up for the $15m funding to get robots out there doing farming tasks, using AI / ML technologies to help.

Sigh.  okay, I suppose I could have done it, I could have quit IBM, I could have gambled all for the venture, but you know, mortgages and such like get in the way....

https://spectrum.ieee.org/robotics/industrial-robots/your-next-salad-could-be-grown-by-a-robot?fbclid=IwAR3HOyePl5_aA5vZScLavPbIMTBBvxED-4Tm-pARRgnMk_z0COyRK6beNqo


https://spectrum.ieee.org/robotics/industrial-robots/your-next-salad-could-be-grown-by-a-robot?fbclid=IwAR3HOyePl5_aA5vZScLavPbIMTBBvxED-4Tm-pARRgnMk_z0COyRK6beNqo


my plan for 2020 - sod the F---- companies, I'm going to build some things I want to build, let's see if I can get some prototypes made up and then maybe in 2022,  I will be the one getting $15m investments?... we'll see...

Comments