Quick Jack

This is purely posted as a reminder that I need to purchase one of these (when I get the funds!)


You can see my problem - I have to use a traditional jack to jack the vehicles up, then slide in wheel ramps under each wheel (it does the job)

The MG F experience:


The Subaru Sambar experience:


The Standard Vanguard experience:

Ah, so now you realise one of the problems.  I'd like to see you get that jack underneath the car to be able to get it up in the air to put the wheel ramps in place....oh and then go to the other end of the car and ....okay, trust me, without having to physically remove the bumpers each time, there is no way to jack up this car.  Yes, yes, it is a problem of my own making because I made it so low.  BUT, I just recently attempted to do some work under the front of our Fiat 500 and it was actually too low to get the trolley jack underneath also..... (yes, I'm trying to justify the purchase)




Comments