AWS Innovate Online 2018

What ya' doing on July 19th?.....want to find out more about AWS....for free?...

https://aws.amazon.com/events/aws-innovate/


AWS Innovate Online Conference is designed for executives and IT professionals looking to leverage the AWS Cloud to build and innovate at scale. Hear the very latest from Dr Werner Vogels, CTO Amazon.com, during the keynote and dive deep into any of the 50+ business and technical sessions across ten tracks delivered by AWS experts. This free online conference is designed to inspire and educate you about AWS services and help you develop the skills to design, deploy, and operate infrastructure and applications.

There are a bunch of Sessions going on throughout the day:

Oh..badges too...I like getting my Mutley medals :-)


Downloadable Agenda available HERE

And what time is it all happening?


I'll see you there for a virtual coffee...unless I'm onsite for a customer, then I won't...but you'll hear me complaining about it, a lot :-D

Comments