Create a 3D Digital Human with IBM Watson Assistant and Unity3D

Totally, 100% selfish plug :-)

https://developer.ibm.com/recipes/tutorials/create-a-3d-digital-human-with-ibm-watson-assistant-and-unity3d


Have you ever thought to yourself:

y'know, I want my own HOLLY (from Red Dwarf)

I have "skills".....

I'm a computer software developer.....

I have "stuff" on my laptop that I've installed / used a few times, but forgotten what it was for again....

.....and you have a spare 30-40 minutes?  (and $35)


Then look no further, welcome to the world of Unity, UMA2, SALSA, IBM Watson SDK and the IBM Watson Assistant API service!


I wrote an article that may be useful to follow if you want to do the above sort of thing on a rainy Saturday morning....

https://developer.ibm.com/recipes/tutorials/create-a-3d-digital-human-with-ibm-watson-assistant-and-unity3d



(and yes, I know the TTS is not that accurate, I didn't give it much/if any training, so I'm surprised it did as well as it did!)


Now, go forth and make your own DIGITAL HUMAN AVATAR.....



Comments