Personal Linux Server - Joker

I was just pointed at this little gem by a good friend.  I am very impressed.


"Joker Eco-system is an open hardware and open software project, available at fair price! First of all it’s a personal mobile Linux server with Intel x86 64-bit CPU and battery. Additional modules available – IoT, SDR, Storage, Network, E-Ink Display and many more."


"Joker personal server now can move where you need it most. Thanks to Joker Walker module with two motors and treads. Neural networks (NN) used for processing images from camera and for speech recognition. You can say “Hey Joker, follow me” or “Hey Joker, best WiFi signal” or implement your own features!"

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE




I'll take one, including the main module, the empathy and walker modules please.  Then using the existing software I can achieve what I was attempting to do with ArcTuRus.  Yeah, I know, it's cheating a little bit...but hey, time is flying by and ArcTuRus has just been gathering dust whilst I was distracted working on "cars" and "Cognitive" things:

Comments