SWAMI - Sample Worklight Application : Mobile Inspection

I spent a little bit of time, okay, probably more time that I should have done...making a sample application that would teach me how to use IBM Worklight v6.2, AngularJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS and MongoDB.

After enjoying the ride, I thought, hey, I can't be the only one... there are probably other people that would benefit from knowing how this stuff connects together, so I documented the sample in a series of pages and screenshots.


As I say, I have a list of v2.0 changes as long as my arm, but I decided to stop now, do a write up and then move onto v2.0 afterwards.   I hope this helps out anyone else wanting to create a Worklight v6.2 mobile app that uses AngularJS and JSONStore and the Worklight Adapters to retrieve and post data.

GET STARTED with the ARTICLE here


Download the Project Source code here

Download the MongoDB source here (just import using RockMongo)


v1.1 is now available - checkout the improvements in this post (new UI framework used: Ionic)

Comments