PART 4: 3D printed robot head - object tracking

In todays update of the ever so exciting and riveting exercise of doing something a 14year old with the attention span of a gnat could do in 20 minutes - my excuse is that I have a day job that consumes me pretty much 85% of the day and the rest of that 15% has to be juggled very carefully, oh to be 14 again... actually, no, let's not.


CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST UPDATE WHERE I GET SOMETHING TO WORK!

- I demonstrate that Python isn't 100% useless (I've always stated, "it is good for cardboard mock ups"), even though the Tracking stuff is not all available, even after doing everything, everyone said on the internet (maybe that was installation error - we'll see)

- I am very happy that CPU usage is down to sub-30% for the object tracking on the RPi4

- I get rather excited for adding the face recognition code to the front of this code and make what I've been wanting to make all along.... and then add in the servo code...


I reckon, fingers crossed, with a fair wind in my sails and no major distractions, I just might have a 3D printed robot head moving about tracking me by the end of the week!*


CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST UPDATE WHERE I GET SOMETHING TO WORK!

and now with a little dash more C code doing the HAAR(d) stuff, did you see what I did there?!


CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST UPDATE WHERE I GET SOMETHING TO WORK!



*I didn't state, "which" week, but it will be by the end of "a" week :-)


Comments