Cyberpunk series on YouTube

I'm a bit of a CyberPunk geek.... you may have guessed that already.

However, just watched the first 2 of these and man, did they take me back in time!

Wow! I think I've had pretty much every one of those dodgy movies on VHS back in the early 90's, as for the games, had a few - didn't even know that a load of those even existed, life could have been very different had I known....

anyway, watch, observe and appreciate losing yourself for a few hours in these very well made videos about Cyberpunk.

Part 1:

 

Part 2:

 

Part 3:


 

....and now we will have the Omniverse / Metaverse.... looks like the old Cyberpunks are going to get their way in the end... dystopian future being jacked into a pointless existence of digital mayhem... oh well, let's join in and break some rules :-D


Comments