Raspberry Pi 4 - FINALLY!

I highly recommend signing up to the Pimoroni notification email system to be informed when RPi4 devices become available for sale.

As some of you may know, getting hold of an RPi4 4GB/8GB device over the past 6+ months has been nearly impossible - you "could" go on eBay or Amazon and fork out £275 for one from a "squatter", but that's just insane, no RPi 4 project is worth that much.

https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/raspberry-pi-4-essentials-kit?variant=39850460086355

So, I did the proper thing and I signed up to get informed and that's exactly what happened.  I received the email yesterday morning, I clicked on the link - I see that Pimoroni have the RPi4 4GB in stock for £54 (basic board), they are limiting purchasing to 1-device for 1-person (totally agree with this approach), so as to be fair to everyone.... 

A few clicks later and one is winging its way over:


I now just have to remember what it was that I needed the RPi4 for in the first place!?!?!?!

 

Comments