3D Printing is making some 2018 progress

T1ll13 is starting to manifest into reality......

(btw - those are nose supports that I need to hack off with my dremel!)

Now, just on a mission to print out all the internal parts to make up the mechanisms for the movements to happen.....




..and yes, it's all in PLA as that is what works for me and this printer.  ABS is just a waste of time and effort at the moment, it rarely sticks to the bed (been through the rounds of increasing bed temp) and when it does, after a few cm's it starts to split...so I decided rather than messing around, I'll just do it initially all in PLA and then come back and print again in ABS - probably once I've got myself a glass bed in place (or a different 3D printer!)

I think we might be 3D printing for a few more weeks yet...as there are 10-13 parts needed for the skull and then..and then....and then.... you get the idea :-)


Comments